Saturday, July 16, 2011

Yes, I cried

Oh. My. Goodness. I am still in shock, but I am so excited to announce that I am a nursing student at Concordia University! After so much hard work, stressful planning and a rejection, I can  see my future ahead of me! I received an email on Thursday with the title in the subject line "Welcome to the Concordia ABSN Program." So before I even opened the email I knew the good news. I was sitting on the couch and turned my computer toward my aunt in shock saying, "I think I got into the program." Even though I knew I got in haha. She was so excited for me and gave me a hug. The email said that was accepted and should be getting a complete packet in the mail with more information (which I did that same day). I was so excited and started making my phone calls. All day I felt like I was in a dream like state. It didn't really hit me until the next morning, when I woke up crying because I was so happy. I feel so lucky to be accepted into a program, when sometimes it takes years for some people to get in. God has blessed me so much and I am so Thankful. So right now I'm ready to soak up everyday of this new adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment