Tuesday, August 10, 2010

One Outfit Can Change Everything


I just got back from a great vacation in LA, Lake Arrowhead and Reno, but now going to start back up at the hospital tomorrow. I hope I jump right back into the flow and enjoy the day. Yesterday when I went shopping I found the suit I’ve been looking for, for my nursing interview. It’s everything I wanted and  I’m glad that is one more thing I don’t have to worry about. I felt so professional when I tried it on and I definitely want to feel my best on the big interview day. The preparation is slowing coming along.
Also, I finally got into the nutrition class at IVC that I’ve been trying to register for. I was so stressed out about getting that class because it each section was completely full, but everything worked out and I got in the class! I had to talk to the professor and tell him my sob story, but at least he had sympathy. I’m so excited that things are coming together. It’s such a stress reliever!

No comments:

Post a Comment