Friday, November 5, 2010

Peace


[Philippians 4:6-7] Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
I was thinking about this verse today and how it really allows me to cast all my worries to God. There is not a more peaceful feeling then knowing God loves us so much he wants us to take our worries upon Himself so that we can live in peace. This verse, to me, is so important, yet I don’t always live by it. I have been worrying so much lately about everything: my nursing application, school work, money, time and relationships. I want so badly to sit back and watch God work in every aspect of my life. But it’s something I need to work on in the next couple weeks as my worries only grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment