Wednesday, January 26, 2011

So Much Emotion


In these past couple days, I have felt cut off from the world. I have been so consumed with my nursing application that nothing else has seemed to matter. My schedule, stress and time revolve around this one application, when I don’t necessarily think I should let it take over my emotions. I am finding it take over my mood in any part of the day and I’m sure it’s affecting the people around me. I have tried so hard to not let it take over me, but it’s just been a huge priority to not let it eat me away. I am so happy that this application will be finished and turned in this week, even though these last few day will still boil inside me.
With many prayers over this application, I hope I can let it all go and let God do His thing. I know he is in control and I need to cast all of my worrying on Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment