Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Plan B?


It's crunch time. The weeks are by passing by in the blink of an eye. Graduation is almost here and I still have yet to hear anything about my application. If I'm being completely honest, I've had to use every muscle in my body to stay cool, calm and collect. If there was good news headed my way...I would have heard by now (or at least thats what I have told myself in my head). But for definitely, final decisions will be made April 15th. So until that date, anything is possible.

As for a plan B, my mind has been so consumed with other things I haven't had a whole lot of time to think about it. I will continue my application process to other nursing schools in California and Arizona. When will I start those? I have no idea. I guess my next step is figuring out which schools I want to apply to. So many big decisions to make coming up, but right now I'm just trying to enjoy my last few weeks of college!

No comments:

Post a Comment