Wednesday, May 18, 2011

GRADUATION!

Whew... I am now a college graduate with a degree in Biology! I thought this day would never come. The past weekend was so wonderful. I was surrounded by supportive family and friends, beautiful weather and plenty of activities. Graduation day went by exactly like I had hoped (besides the fact that I got sick and lost my voice.) The day before graduation I woke up with a sore throat, headache and congestion while my voice was fading fast. My energy level was so weak, but fortunately I got through the long day. Me and Jeff had the baccalaureate service, graduation then graduation party. It was a very long day, but so worth it.

It is already weird knowing I will not be back at Concordia in the fall, but I'm really excited for my next adventures (whatever they may be). Now I have to make myself hireable ;)

 


\                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment