Sunday, May 8, 2011

Personality Type

I recently took a personality test for the career class I'm taking. Its main focus was to find what type of career would best fit my personality. According to Myers-Briggs personality test, I am ISTJ. In one word this personality is described as dependable.
  • Slightly expressed introverted
  • Distinctively expressed sensing personality
  • Slightly expressed thinking personality
  • Distinctively expressed judging personality
According to my results, I am the exact opposite of the ideal personality to be a nurse. ENFP is described in one word as exhilarating. I really could care less about what some test says I should be...I just thought it was interesting. Personally, I think being a dependable nurse is way more important then being an exhilarating one. But maybe thats were my slightly expressed thinking personality comes into play.

After letting my rejection sink in, my future has become more unknown and slightly scary. I have finally reached my last week of school with only two finals to go and one paper to turn it. Exciting right? Then why do I feel lost and confused. As much as I have bashed on Concordia from the countless times they have screwed me over, I am going to miss this place.  From all the moving and changes in the past, I have finally found my home.  I realized this a couple weeks ago when I took a little vacation for myself, but all I wanted to do was get back to school. Thats when I realized a true home is somewhere you want to go back to, even after taking short vacation. My home is my vacation and I love it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment