Wednesday, February 22, 2012

10 months

Ok...so I have 10 more months of school left. But actually, that's not what I'm referring to. Today was a saddened day when I broke down and bit all my nails off. It has been 10 months since I have taken a bite of those juicy things, and I just wasn't strong enough to make it through the year. 10 months has been the longest I have ever gone without biting my nails, and I was sure I was in the clear for being cured. But I was wrong. This program has attacked all of my weaknesses and has an unavoidable response of pushing everyone into a  complete vulnerable state. My poor little nails are now tiny stubs. I did cry just for a little, because it's such an emotional thing.

Of course I will not give up, I will overcome this addicting habit.

No comments:

Post a Comment