Sunday, February 19, 2012

Mid-term Already!?!?!

Tomorrow I have my first mid-term in fundamental's of nursing (aka Fundies), but I am not quite fully prepared. I have devoted my weekend to studying for this test, but it seems impossible. I currently have a 78% in the class, and need to maintain a 75% or higher. Of course I would love to get out of the C range, but this class is so unpredictable. The professor in this class is new, so she really has no idea what she is doing. But I really want to dominate this test, so I am at starbucks trying to cram 22 chapters of knowledge in my head. I am really just trying to keep my head above high waters right now.

I'm enjoying studying at starbucks though. The music is soothing and I don't feel like a completely loser like when I hide in the corner of the library.
                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment